|Electronic Journals in Mathematics||Electronic Journals in Computer Science||Electronic Journals (General)||Databases|
|Russian math journals||ACM IEEE||Providers FAQ News||Tutorial News Union lists|
|e-books Preprints||Technical reports|
The ACM Digital library (MALMAD/JMC sub.) intergrates two bibliographic databases:
Please note that when searching, you may have to toggle the results between the ACM Full-Text Collection only and the entire ACM Guide to Computing Literature.
- ACM Full-Text Collection
→ Click on the pdf icon for full text to ACM articles.
- ACM Guide to Computing Literature (various publishers (including ACM)
For publishers other than ACM, the ACM Digital library provides bibliographic citations and abstracts (and links to our SFX server).
→ Check if full text is available at HUJI, through the FindIt @ HUJI (SFX) button/link.
Please note: we are no longer using SFX as our link resolver. The links in the ACM DL will soon change to the new link resolver
Each form of search will produce very different results.
|The Hebrew University of Jerusalem - institutional profile page|
Note: These resources are available by subscription to the Hebrew University staff and students only.
More information on user authentification through the HUJI network is available at the The authority for computation, communication and information (HUCA) web site.
Warning concerning use and downloading restrictions
User guides and information
- Using the ACM Digital Library
- ACM DL End User Training Guide / SlideBoom
- How to use the ACM Digital Library / James A. Cannavino Library, Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
ACM content in ACM Digital Library
Search can be limited to content published by ACM: Full text collection of every article published by ACM, including over 50 years of archives.
Browse options of ACM content in the Digital Library:
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- ACM Oral History interviews
- Publications by affiliated organizations
- ACM books (no sub.)
Guides for librarians & news
- ACM Digital Library - Information for librarians
- Listing of shortcut URLs in the Digital Library
- ACM MemberNet current 2017-
Additional ACM resources