|Electronic Journals in Mathematics||Electronic Journals in Computer Science||Electronic Journals (General)||Databases|
|Russian math journals||ACM IEEE||Providers FAQ News||Tutorial News Union lists|
|e-books Preprints||Technical reports|
- Related web pages:
- Databases → Database Trials
- Related web sites:
- MALMAD: the Inter-University Center for Digital Information Services → Information center
MathSciNet: What's new
- Jan. 2015
- ULI - Israel Union List (New Primo interface)
- Jan. 2012
Scopus is the Elsevier abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature. It also includes selected web sources, patent documents, pre-publication articles and smart tools to help users track, analyze and visualize their research.
Scopus covers scientific, technical, medical and social sciences literature with related arts & humanities content. There is significant international coverage with more than half of Scopus content originating from Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
- 16,500 peer-reviewed journals (incl. over 1,200 Open Access journals)
- 600 trade publications
- 350 book series
- 3.6 million conference papers
- Feb. 2011
- ULI - Israel Union List (Vufind interface, replaced by Primo interface)
This interface is based on the Vufind open source software.
This program provides a graphical and modern user interface allowing to narrow down search results by different facets in an easy and convenient way.
- Nov. 2010
- ACM launches new ACM Digital Library interface
- ProQuest Central (New Database)
The individual Proquest database subscriptions (ABI/INFORM ; Proquest Research Library ; Dissertations & Theses) will be replaced by a subscription to ProQuest Central
- Jan. 2009
- Academic OneFile (Gale) (New Database)
As of January 2009, HUJI subscribes to Gale Academic OneFile instead of Gale General OneFile.
- Dec. 2008
- INSPEC (via Engineering Village platform) (New Database) (JSL sub.)
- March 2006
- SFX (New Service): Access to full-text from the library's databases has been enhanced through the implementation of SFX, which links directly from article citations to full-text versions (when available).
- Dec. 2005
- Discountinued databases: As of the end of December 2005, the local MRC, LCN and LCS files are no longer updated.
Network libraries are entitled to access the OCLC versions of these databases via z39.50 (Bibliographic only) or Connexion client (Bibliographic and Authorities)
- April 2005
- ACM Guide to Computing Literature (New Database) (JMC sub.)
Merged into ACM Digital Library in 2010
Top of this page