About the center
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem|
The Edmund Landau Minerva Center for Research in Mathematical
Analysis and Related Areas
List of Publications supported by the Landau Center for research in
Mathematical Analysis and Related Areas
1 October 1988 -- 30 September 1989
- S. Agmon and M. Klein: Scattering theory for Schrödinger
operators with long range radially symmetric potentials.
- A. Bjorner and G. Kalai: Extended Euler-Poincare formula for
regular cell complexes.
- M. Dubiner and Y. Peres: Covering of hyperbolic space.
- H. Farkas: Identities on compact Riemann surfaces.
- J. Kahn, G. Kalai and N. Linial: On the trace of families of sets,
influence of variables on Boolean functions and harmonic analysis.
- Y. Katznelson and H. Furstenberg: Idempotents in compact semigroups
and Ramsey theory.
- A. Lubotzky and S. Mozes: Vanishing of matrix coefficients for
representations of tree automorphisms.
Back to the Landau Center's home page
Back to the Math home page
Last updated: July 13th, 2004
Copyright ©2004 , The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. All Rights