The Einstein Institute International Undergraduate Workshop
(with support from École Polytechnique and Freie Universität Berlin)
The Einstein Institute of Mathematics will host a 10 day undergraduate workshop, bringing together outstanding (2nd and 3rd year) undergraduate students from Israel and abroad.
The workshop will be centered around two seminar-style courses, each one consisting of talks given by the students themselves and moderated by a faculty member from the institute.
This year the topics are:
- Topics in the Theory of Zeta and L-Functions (moderated by Jasmin Matz).
- Asymptotic Spectral Theory (moderated by Jonathan Breuer).
In addition, there will be minicourses by Elon Lindenstrauss (HUJI) and Bertrand Remy (Polytechnique), general knowledge talks, a problem solving session, and a social program.
More information regarding the program will be posted here, as it becomes available.
Location and Dates
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, gender, address, and institution.
- A grade transcript with a clear listing of the courses you've taken so far in your mathematical studies (an informal transcript is OK).
- The name of a contact person from whom we may request a recommendation letter if needed.
An application with only partial information (for example, if you don't have a contact person who'll write you a letter), is better than no application at all!
Applications received by Monday, May 15th, 2017, will receive full consideration.
Financial Support, Lodging, Etc.