First, make sure the article isn't already available to you. More information: Searching and accessing articles
|Hebrew University staff and students can download articles for free from :|
Then, contact the interlibrary loan
Please contact the librarian at 02-6585623 or jslill @ savion.huji.ac.il for more information.
The Harman Library provides interlibrary loan and document delivery services in Israel and internationally, to staff members and students of the Faculty of Mathematics and Science and the School of Computer Science and Engineering.
- International Document Delivery
- If an article isn't available in Israel, Please inquire about ordering it from abroad through the interlibrary service at the Harman Library.
Most of the following services are available through the Harman interlibrary loan. The charge for institutional use is usually less than personal orders and you won't be charged for the copyright.
You can also order an article yourself through one of the Document delivery services (You'll need an international Visa no.), but this is probably more expensive.
It is a good idea to compare the services for the better price.
- Canada National Science Library (NSL), formerly known as the NRC Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (NRC-CISTI)
- One of the world's major sources of information in all areas of science, technology, engineering and medicine.
- Document supply / The British Library
- Access to a large source of published information.
- Document delivery / Math on the Web (American Mathematical Society)
- List of document delivery suppliers
Copyright Law governs the making of photocopies and other reproductions of copyright material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a copy or other reproduction.
One of those conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research.
If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or other reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use", that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copyright order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright.
Top of this page